jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2016

An interesting subject

Hello everyone, today I want to share about the interesting subject in this semester, well I don't know, I'm the typical student  who hate all subjects, but in this semester I like too much "Investigation of environment", the name is weird, but the subject is about the investigate of environment, ok, it's obviously, the name says the finally the subject. But the particularly of this subject are the teachers, who teach this subject is Paola Velasquez and Oscar Urqueta, Oscar is a Sociology and his form for teach is more didactic and very funny, also, in this subject we are need more sensitive with our environment, and always  we have some works, like write an article, and now we must take a picture to corner and try to relate a story, I believe that this subject help you the another ways, because now I always concentrate in my environment, the particularly things, the people and your behavior, in fact I have as object of study my family, and some friends. And the finally the day you take conscience about the human life. Also, I like this class because is very early in Wednesday, at 8:30 am, and the class finally at 11:45, and after I'm free, I love the Wednesday. Well, I can say this subject is very interesting, I think is notorious. 

Another subject can be theory of architecture but it's only I like too much the teacher, and... What else, because I hate physics, it's horrible. Well, now that is all, bye bye.

1 comentario: