jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2016

A One-on-One conversation

Hello everyone, today I would like to write about someone who I would like to have a one-on-one a conversation, well, I like to much Hayao Miyazaki, so, he can be the first person who I want to have a conversation, I don't remember when I met him, I think when I had seven years old (I'm not sure), but I remember the first movie I saw. And yes, he is a director, animator and founder of Studio Ghibli, is a studio of animated movie, he created more movies like Howl's moving castle or Spirited Away, the last it won the Oscar prize. And I don't know, I have too much question, I don't know for where start. Maybe, my first question it will be "when you come back?" or “Will you continue with your movies?". And another things, but I want to know he will come back to movie's world. I hope it. I found interesting for his vision of the world, his vision about the women and his vision of the humans problems. The ways his created another reality in his movies is the more fantastic. 


Another person with I want to have a conversation is Yuzuru Hanyu (Hanyu is his name, but I like too much this form for name him), well I said it already, he is a figure ice skater, from Japan, the most beautiful person and I'm his fan. The first time that I heard of him, it was in 2014, for the winter’s games in Sochi. I fell in love for his presentation and since these time I follow he, is like a platonic love because I know is impossible that I met he. And the only question what I have is "Will you marry me?" I know I'm crazy, but is love (?). I don't know it's so cute, his performance is so beautiful I admire he, also, he practice my favorite sports.

And that is all, bye bye. 

1 comentario: