jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2016

A hobby

Hello everyone, today I will share you about my hobbies, isn't too much, so, maybe I write all. Well, let's go, when I was children, I like too much read and draw, so always I write in a book my days, anything, any change, I don't know, and often I like read this book, is fantastic how the things is changes, always. Another hobbie is play piano, because the sound relaxing me. Another hobby (I don't know if is considerate a hobby) is watch movies, I like, always see the movies (In the cinema or in my house), in fact, I considerate "cinephile", I think, I spend my time watching movies, but I don't regret.

One the my favorites hobbies is watch Ice skating, I love this sport, is perfect, the movements of the ice skaters is fabulous, is like if they fragile but the courage and the passion is the perfect contrast. Since when I was child, my mother teach me about the ice skating, but I didn’t have the opportunity for learn (Some problems with my heart). So, I dedicated my time for enjoy. My favorite ice skaters are Yuna Kim, she is so beautiful, and the last Winter's games of Olympics games, in Sochi, she says that retire of sports, and is understable, because she is very old for the sport, she have around the thirty years (Still she young, but she don't have the same energy that adolescent) and the other ice skaters  I love too much, is Yuzuru Hanyu, this guy is perfect, he break the Olympic record for his score, also his movements is very sensual, is different the other men, definitely I love this man. 


And my last hobby is collecting fanarts or illustrations, I like too much this drawings, are very beautiful and I this illustration remember the anime. Always I go this convention of anime for buy, I have an album in where I save it. I have three album of this type.

Well, that is all, I don't remember another hobby, hmm, in fact I collecting rocks, but is strange and I don't talk about this hobby, bye bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario