jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

Victory City

Well, hello everyone, today I read an article and is very special (too futuristic and ideal city) I refer to project Victory City, in the beginning it's sound so incredible. Is like the perfect city, in where you don't have any problem, like the transport's problem or these building poorly built, or the pollution air (Like in India) because the last problem it's the most present today. I visit the section ecological and environmental issues, and these text is so correct, I agree because the cemeteries take up a place that can be used for other function, and the system of recycling can be possible. But in the part "Separate Facilities and Buildings" I disagree with the design of the city or its organization, it's very strange and centralize, and it's so structural, is like a layer's cake, but horizontal's way. I hope, in the unsure future, the cities found this model, take some ideas, but let them design it differently

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario